Q. What documentation do i need to have with me when I collect a vehicle?
- Current Australian Open Drivers license
- Current credit card
Q. What is the length of the standby power cord ?
- Approximately 10 metres
Q. Can I plug the standby power into my household Power?
- Only if your house has an approved 15 amperes Power outlet.
Q, How much load can I carry?
- The vehicle is identified with its legal all up weight (GVM) located on the side of the body , and on the inside of the upper windscreen . It is the responsibility of the driver to ensure that weight is not compromised.
Q. Can any other person drive the vehicle that I have signed for?
- Only if that persons driver details comply with regulations, and have been registered with Brisk Fridge Truck Rentals.
Q. What happens if I have an accident?
- Ring the after hours contact number located on the windscreen above the driver.
Q. What are the Insurance details?
Insurance excess 1.5 pallet Utilities, Hi Ace van ,3, 4 Pallets Trucks
Must hold an Australian C Class or MR Licence held for in excess of 12 Months
- Insurance excess 1.5 pallet Utilities, Hi Ace van ,3, 4 Pallets Trucks
- Drivers 25 years and over = $5,000 .00
- Drivers 21-24 Years extra = $2,650.00 applies •
- No P Plate or drivers under 21 years : No indeminity applies
Insurance excess 6 & 8 Pallet trucks.
- Drivers Over 25 years only $7,500 excess applies .
- Australian Open MR and HR License applies Must have been held in excess of 12 Months
- No drivers Under 25 years
Q. Do I have to lodge a Rental Bond when I collect a vehicle?
- Yes we take a Bond of $500 ,processed only if the need applies.
Q. Is it my responsibility to bring the vehicle back full of fuel?
- Yes a fee applies if we have to fill it.
Q. Do I have to clean the vehicle on return?
- Yes inside the rear body and drivers area.